Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Come On Come On

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    What would you do if you won the lottery?

    I'd buy the house a double and the waitress of the car. The moral of the story? Its simple, but its true. The stars might lie, but the numbers never do.

    I feel lucky.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    its so nice to see you again, tastingood.
    i hope you bring us more of your wonderful topics...
    looking forward to having you around.

    ------------------
    General Philosophy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if i'd win the lottery, i'd prolly put in the bank account and only use like a thousand or so, to keep my current comfortable lifestyle smile.


    ------------------
    Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kilzok7's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2000
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Let's see, how many times have I asked myself that question? Oh, about a billion, I'd say...

    The answer for me depends on how much the lottery winnings amounted to. As long as we are daydreaming, let's say it's, oh, 'bout 50 mil.

    I'd invest the vast majority of it and live off the interest. I'd spend my days in a simple, but comfortable existence; hiking, camping, sailing, maybe building a boat...

    I could go into details, but the details change every week...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    say, kilz...i hear there is this really funky concubine of Yeltsin's that can be bought reaaaaaaaaaaally cheap into servitude.....

    ...need a number?


    wink

    ------------------
    General Philosophy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, now there's something to do with 50 million, find gorbatsjov, and make him the driver of your limo and your butler biggrin
    you'll be the envy of the neighbourhood


    ------------------
    Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'd buy the house a double and the waitress of the car. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    tell me, tasingood, exactly how much does a 'waitress of the car' cost? or did you mean 'the waitress a new car'?

    all i can say to this is 'put me in drive, i'm ready to go!'

    dumbass.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN THE BEST OF ME THIS TIME GNOSIS_WITHIN BUT WE SHALL MEET AGAIN!!!

    ------------------
    (In case you were wondering; Yes, I did in fact edit this post after I realized I had made another embarrasing spelling error.)


    [This message has been edited by TastinGood (edited September 05, 2001).]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    damn you, gnosis!!!! did you scare him off again?!?!?!?!
    i like tastingood's posts and so do a lot of other people here...

    ...curses!!!!

    ------------------
    General Philosophy

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kilzok7's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2000
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey, Shat- if she were Yeltsin's "concubine" (whatever the hell that is) I'd imagine she'd be pretty pricey...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •